up to 100 tons
HERCULES Aircraft Towing Complex is certificated in accordance with the state standard specification “Ground handling facilities for civil aircraft and helicopters” and demands of the International Aircraft Association IATA.
At the customer’s request the quality control can be carried out by quality control department or military acceptance.
Tax benefits and grants of the innovative centre Skolkovo give the opportunity to decrease prices and produce competitive products.
Minimization of the products cost and maintenance costs due to import substitution and localization of production.
All wheel drive system
Perfect draft and adhesive characteristics the all wheel and draft system control (Anti-towing etc.)
Comfortable air-conditioned cabin
180° rotation of the driver's workplace
180° rotation of the driver's workplace, increasing the efficiency and safety of work
Automatic chassis hooking device
Eliminates the possibility the aircraft nose strut damage due to:
- oversteering aircraft nose strut control by ultimate effort giving out warning and emergency signal
- towing capacity control according to the type of aircraft
- compensation of the aircraft nose strut longitudinal angle of inclination
- performance of the hitching /uncoupling process of the aircraft is controlled by the ATC safety system
The full model Hercules Aircraft Towing Complex is protected by the patent and represents the combination of the engineering solutions which allow to create the towing tractor with unique performance characteristics.
Main technical characteristics of the ATC Hercules 100 E
|Maximum weight of the Aircraft Towing||100,000kg|
|Overall size L*W*H||5620/2540/940 mm|
|Curb weight||6500 kg|
|Ground clearance||150 mm|
|Maximum speed||15 km/h|
|Maximum towing capacity||55kN|
|Engine||Four electric motors 4*160 Hm,4*35 kW, 80 V|
|Driving gear||All wheel, independent|
|Battery||type LifePO4 80 V 1200 Ah|
|Power reserve on one charge||60 km|
|Fixing and lifting aircraft device||hydraulic|
|Brake system||hydraulic + recuperation|
|Cabin||three variants of performance|
|Driver-operator seat||rotates 180°|
|Operation temperature range||-40 °C to +45°C|
Now we are working on making ATC Hercules 100E available for order in the near future.
- Service and spare parts
- Consultations on issues arising during operation
- Tow tractors rent
- Test pilot operation
- Request of the commercial offer
- Request of the certificates etc..
- Assistance in purchase financing (preferential leasing, subsidies etc.)